Our mission here at Crescere is to offer continued secure returns to our investors and promote rapid growth in our real estate investment deals. We provide the tools to get started with commercial real estate investing. Our goal is to help you generate passive income by investing in commercial real estate.
What We Do
We provide the most optimal cash flowing opportunities for ultra affluent and accredited investors in growing areas of the United States properties. Tax advantages of Real Estate ownership without dealing with the hassles of property operations.
1) Highway 59 and Grand Parkway – Houston, Texas
A 47 Acre Retail Development at the one of the most desirable retail locations in the Houston market.
2) The Shops at Oak Forest – Houston, Texas
A 53,000 SF shopping center was purchased in early 2006. This site is located next to one of the largest grossing Kroger Grocery Stores in Texas.
3) One Innovation Park – Albuquerque, New Mexico
Office building project was completed in 2004. This office building is 35,000 SF and was built-to-suit for Sandia National Laboratories.
4) South Main and Greenbriar, Houston, Texas
An assembly of three parcels of land, including the Stables Restaurant, an apartment complex and HealthSouth Diagnostics Clinic to create one of the most desirable tracts in the Texas Medical Center.
5) Cypress Creek Center – Houston, Texas
A 45.5 acre retail development. Prominently located at the SEC of FM 529 and Fry Road, this site is a major retail hub serving Northwest Harris County.
6) Cypress Creek Center II – Houston, Texas
A 12.8 acre retail development at the SWC of FM 529 and Fry Road with the corner pad site sold to Wachovia Bank.
7) Loop 336 Conroe, LP – Conroe, Texas
A 15,000 SF retail center at one of the main intersections of Conroe, Texas.
8) Windermere Lakes Plaza – Houston, Texas
An 18,000 SF project is strategically located in Northwest Houston adjacent to Target, Wal-Mart, Kroger and Home Depot on FM 1960.
9) South Virginia Commons Plaza – Reno, Nevada
Retail property located on South Virginia Street in Reno, directly across from Whole Foods.
10) Bakerview Place – Bellingham, Washington
Retail property controlling strategic corner in northwest Bellingham, Washington.
11) Larkwood Center, Houston, Texas
A 10,000 square foot retail development located in Southwest Houston.
12) NWC of 10TH and Mithoeffer, Indianapolis, Indiana
Retail center directly across the street from a Simon Mall known as Parkview Mall.
13) Montrose and Dallas, Houston, Texas
Purchase of over 8 properties to repurpose to retail at the SEC of Montrose and West Dallas.
14) The Shops at Arbrook, Arlington, Texas
Retail property directly across the street carved out from excess property owned by a medical clinic.
15) Falling Creek and FM 1960, Houston, Texas
A hard corner retial property purchased from the University of Illinois Foundation at the intersection of Falling Creek and FM 1960.
16) River Pointe Center, Richmond, Texas
A 40 acre development with apartment complex, retail uses such as Rudy’s BBQ, Taco Bell, Self-Storage, and a retail center.
18) Jackson Avenue Retail Property- Oxford, Mississippi.
The acquisition of a retail pad site directly across from the Ole Miss, The University of Mississippi on the main retail corridor in the city.
17) 33 1/3 @ Thirtyfourth, Houston, Texas.
An assembly of over 12 parcels of land with a multi-phase repurpose for retail and other uses.